Commonly referred to as the “World’s Greatest Toy Stores”, Toys R Us SA currently boasts 50+ physical stores, two of which are located in Namibia, botswana and Zambia, as well as an ALL NEW AWWWESOME online store.
The key focus of the group is to ensure that customers, young and old, from children to grandparents, are offered an amazing range and experience, complimented by great value! Are you a dynamic and passionate individual who will ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and excellent store performance?
We are looking for an Admin Supervisor and we would like you to join our team!!
Responsible for all administrative functions in a store in accordance with the Company’s standards and procedures. This document must be read in conjunction with the performance appraisal document and forms part of the employee’s terms and conditions of employment.
Key Skills needed:
1. Strong Admin and reporting acumen. .
2. Well organised.
4. Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
5. Time Management
6. Problem solving
7. Appropriate Computer skills.
Key Performance Areas
1. Manage, control and administer all timeously in the store related to daily banking, price changes, staff scheduling and employment contracts, stock counts, stationery and all other general administration;
2. Daily cash ups and balancing by receiving incoming cash, checking it against sales slips and other documents, and preparing it for deposit at bank;
3. Counting and recording money received and/or paid out and balancing against cash register sales records; 4. Ensure accurate and timeous daily banking and reconciliations;
5. Daily reporting all discrepancies, shortages and overs, price overrides refunds and exchanges to Store Manager for authorisation;
6. Manage and control all functions and procedures related to receipt and dispatch of goods in accordance with standard operating procedures;
7. Daily scanning and emailing to head office all documentation relating to the receipt and dispatch of stock. 8. Daily reporting of all receipt and despatch documentation to the Store Manager for authorisation;
9. Adherences to daily housekeeping in office area;
10. Manage and control all weekly stock counts in accordance with count schedule;
11. Plan and prepare and administer all stock take counts;
12. Manage and control all stock take counts;
13. Planning and preparing work schedules for Store Managers authorisation.
14. Daily updating price changes electronically and manually;
15. Maintenance and administrations of all stock related matters (including but not limited to reports in respect to: no sales, top sellers and negative stock transactions);
16. Ordering, monitoring and controlling Stationery used in the store;
17. Minimize expenses in area of responsibility;
18. Protect Company’s assets in area of responsibility.
1. Matric Certificate;
2. Must have own or reliable transport to work to be able to work shifts;
3. Minimum of 1 (one) year administration experience within a retail environment.
1. To undertake any other relevant duties requested by Senior Management;
2. To undertake all mandatory and service training as required;
3. Maintaining the strict confidentiality of all information.
4. To undertake an appraisal and personal development review regularly.
5. To take responsibility and accountability for being up to date with current SOP’s.
6. Co-operating fully in the introduction of any new technology and new methods.