- The Telephony VoIP Technology Architect develops technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the client and application requirements.
- Responsible for identifying new enabling technologies and platforms to help solve technical challenges.
- Analyses technical issues related to the implementation of new technologies or even the customization of existing technologies for a customer.
- Performs research to identify when to appropriately partner with 3rd party software and/or device manufacturers and works closely with those 3rd parties to architect solutions that provides seamless integration with new or existing software products.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for one or more products.
- Willing to travel 20-40% as needed
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- IT related certifications or qualifications relevant to the role
- At least 3 - 4 years IT industry exposure within a similar role
- Voice Interconnect
- Session Boarder Controller (SIP protocol)