- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Sales or Technical Qualification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience within the earthmoving equipment sales industry.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant sales manager position.
- Previous sales experience and proven track record.
- Interpersonal, communication, relationship building and conflict resolution skills.
- Technical aptitude
- Computer literacy (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Email).
- Listening, cognitive, problem anticipation, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive marketing capacity (ability to identify, initiate and develop new business.)
- Willing to travel.
- Previous experience managing multi-cultural teams.
- Valid driver's license and private vehicle
- Administration of the Windows/Linux network, including all servers and desktops and laptops.
- Developing the company's sales activities within Kwa-Zulu Natal.
- Developing and managing a sales team.
- Developing successful marketing and sales strategies to increase market share.
- Sales of new and used earthmoving equipment.
- Business development and maintaining current relationships.
- Providing technical input and support for customers.
- Follow up order delivery and pre-delivery processes.
- Processing finance applications and approvals
- Payment collection
- Create and achieve a Sales budget.
- Growing the product's presence in the relevant markets.
- Timeously submission of weekly and monthly Sales Reps reports.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day management of sales and aftermarket proceedings including the
- Tasking and managing the Sales teams time and productivity.
- Recruitment and placement of staff in line with the growth plans of the product.
- Appointment of sales reps in strategic areas in line with the growth plans of the product
- Staff performance management
- Termination Management
We will be in contact with short listed candidates who meet the requirements detailed above. If you have not received a reply within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
Apply for this job
- Full Names
- Upload your CV