They will be responsible for:
- Implementing, monitoring and sustaining the maintenance systems and processes
- Overseeing and managing various engineering capital projects
- Managing the maintenance function to ensure that it is geared towards supporting broader organisational strategic objectives, optimising cost and equipment reliability, and people development.
- Tertiary qualification in mechanical or electronical engineering (Degree, Btech or Ndip)
- Management and leadership training/qualifications are advantageous
- Relative industry experience is advantageous
- Ability to successfully execute engineering projects and manage assets through the entire life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to achieve cost and machine uptime objectives
- Ability to maximise value from assets through continuous improvement in preventative and predictive maintenance planning, scheduling, execution and monitoring
- Strong planning and organising skills with an ability to collaborate and build relationships within and across multiple business functions
We will be in contact with short listed candidates who meet the requirements detailed above. If you have not received a reply within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply for this job
- Full Names
- Upload your CV