They make extensive use of Cloud based infrastructure (predominantly AWS) and are looking for someone with strong experience to join their system administration team.
- Computer Science or engineering degree is advantageous
- Experienced (5+ years) with a strong track record
- Completely familiar with Unix toolset, Windows Server, basic networking concepts, and at the very least, be a passable programmer
- Capable of creating and amending automation scripts written in bash and NodeJS, Ruby or Python
- Familiar with some of the key components of their stack (Nginx, MySQL (both Aurora and custom installations), Redis, S3, RabbitMQ and hosted web apps running on NodeJS and .NET . Linux (Ubuntu) and Windows Server machines)
- Take ownership
- Push boundaries
- Think big picture
- Fixated on excellence
- are in it together
- Tenacity and zest for the role
- A growth mindset and the ability to find a way are critical skills for this role
We will be in contact with short listed candidates who meet the requirements detailed above. If you have not received a reply within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.