Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at
About the Division:
The Deloitte Actuarial and Analytics Solutions (“A&AS”) team is part of the larger Strategy & Innovation service area. The A&AS team offers a wealth of Analytic solutions to various industries and sectors and performs advanced statistical data analytics to develop unique insights to unlock data-driven value for clients. The A&AS team is able to solve business problems using numerous Analytical tools, techniques, software and models.
A&AS can give you a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customise aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
An entry-level support resource to team in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects.
Qualifications & Experience required
- BSC Degree in Computer Science/Actuarial Science
- Minimum of one year relevant work experience
- Experience using the suite of Microsoft Office software (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience using relevant analytics platforms (SAS, SQL, Python, Power BI)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Living our Purpose - Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Talent development - Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Performance drive - Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence - Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Strategic direction - Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Business Process Assessment and Design
- Data Management and Technology
- Global Mind-set
- Internal Controls Assessment and Design
- Knows the Business and the Industry
- Sales and Business Development
- Designs and Manages Conduct Risk Solutions - Ability to guide teams through the design and implementation of conduct risk solutions that help clients establish a risk intelligent culture that aligns with the overall business strategy
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Extensive knowledge of standards such as COBIT, ISO27002 and best practice frameworks such as ITIL Enterprise application assessments including process performance improvement and utilization assessments
- GRC technology enablement, integrating/automating risk capabilities, risk assessment and compliance transformation
- Technical understanding of technology platforms, operating systems, system development life cycle, change management, information security, databases.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. It is our intention to promote representation (race, gender, disability) in line with our Employment Equity targets.